Caliber Contracting Services recognizes a strong team with strong leadership produces a successful outcome for all. Beginning with a client-centric focus, the Caliber team includes project managers, project engineers, pre-construction coordinators, estimators, and seasoned field superintendents located strategically across Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Additionally, we employ as many as 70 tradesmen at a time, including carpenters and drywall and cement finishers, with critical trade work being self-performed.
To achieve optimum project management, leadership decisions are made at all levels, with owner Kevin McNulty engaged in every project. He frequents job sites and maintains engagement with clients throughout the process, allowing for critical decisions to be made quickly, and for schedules to stay on track. Weekly project meetings and weekly field operations meetings also ensure that there is a continual stream of communication, allowing projects to be completed successfully and safely.
What Sets Us Apart
- Full rang of project delivery method capabilities
- Broad geographic footprint
- Self-performance capabilities of all general constructions trades
- An integrated client-centered approach to projects
- Holistic project/construction management strategies
- Proven team with a history of successful projects
- Current Industry-specific scheduling and management software
- Established relationships with designers, subcontractors & vendors
- Strong mechanical systems knowledge
- Small/Special project capabilities